Diocesan School for Girls Application Form 2024-2025
Diocesan School for Girls Application Form | See details below to apply:
Should you prefer to submit your application manually please return the completed form to Lisa Hobson at The Diocesan School for Girls.
Please ensure all required documentation accompanies your application form.
Applications close on 31st March.
Late applications will be received and placed on the waiting list.
DSG APPLICATION PROCESS:
1. Complete and return the application form with the supporting documentation listed.
Please follow up with us if you do not receive an acknowledgement of our receipt of your form.
2. As originals are not required, these documents may be emailed or faxed back to us.
3. There is no application fee.
4. Applications must be returned by March the year preceding entry but, due to the demand for places at DSG, the
The earlier the forms are submitted the better.
5. Part of our admission process includes an interview with the Head. You will be contacted to confirm a date for this.
6. Offers of places will be emailed to parents during the April of the year preceding admission. Offers of places must be confirmed in writing and the entrance fee paid within a month of the offer (the date will be stipulated with the offer).
7. House placements and New Girls Packs will be sent to parents by October of the year preceding entry
For more information regarding Diocesan School for Girls Application, Contact the institution at: