Providence Academy Application, Fees and Subjects 2022-2023
Providence Academy Fees, Application – See details of the School Fee structure, Application forms and list of courses offered…
For information regarding Fees, Applications and courses offered, click on any of the links below:
Physical Address: 104, PRITCHARD STREET, CNR SMALL & VON WIELLIGH STREET., JOHANNESBURG -2000
Tel: 011-336 6124/6621
Fax: 011-336 6272
Providence Academy Subjects Offered – see the list of courses offered at Providence Academy.
|GRADE R||GRADE 1 – 3||GRADE 4- 6|
|English Home Language||English Home language||English Home language|
|Life Skills||Afrikaans first additional language||Afrikaans first additional language|
|Life skills||Life skills|
|Computer Literacy||Computer Literacy|
|Natural Science & Tech|
GRADE 7 – 9
- ENGLISH HOME LANGUAGE
- AFRIKAANS FIRST ADDITIONAL LANGUAGE
- NATURAL SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- LIFE ORIENTATION
- CREATIVE ARTS
- ECONOMIC AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- COMPUTER LITERACY
- The Following Extra Vernacular Are Offered In Grade 8 And 9 (Sesotho SAL, Tshivenda SAL And IsiZulu SAL)
GRADE 10 – 12 COMPULSORY SUBJECTS
Life Orientation, Religion Studies, Mathematics/Mathematical Literacy
Languages: the learner must choose one Home Language in the list and one First additional Language.
FIRST ADDITIONAL LANGUAGES
Providence Academy Application Form 2022-2023 – see details below to apply…
The following process should be followed by all persons who intend to apply for their children at Providence Academy:
- Obtain and fully fill the admission form
- Return completed forms to the school with the following attached;
- Copy of ID book of parent/guardian
- Copy of learner’s birth certificate.
- Copy of recent school report (Grade 2 -11)
- Transfer card from the previous school.
- Copy of clinic card/inoculation certificate (Grade R – 1)
NB: Learners who wish to enrol at Providence Academy for Grade 11 will have to write an entry test before being accepted.