Port Elizabeth TVET College School Of Business
Port Elizabeth TVET College School Of Business – See Details Below:
The Russell Road Campus which is a historic building is situated in the Central Business area of Port Elizabeth. The site provides learners with spacious lecture rooms, a fully equipped resources centre, simulated centres for practical experience and cafeteria. The well-equipped Hospitality venue at this site is optimally utilized by the learners as well as outside companies.
The hairdressing Salon falls nothing short of a professional hair studio that provides the community and the general public with a service rendered by the students as part of their practical training.
Computer labs are well equipped with one computer per learner in a group. Offices and boardrooms for meetings complete this venue. This campus is situated to the advantage of the working class who wishes to further their education at night and that is why throughout the year a hustle and bustle of students are evident at this site. Strict security measures are in place to protect all patrons of the institution. In total 1641 students enrolled for 2013 full time, part time 321 students, 82 educators, 23 support staff and 14 general workers.
Full time NCV programmes offered at Russell Road Campus:
- National Certificate Marketing
- National Certificate Information Technology and Computer Science
- National Certificate Finance, Economics and Accounting
Skills Programmes and Short Courses offered at Russell Road Campus:
- National Certificate Bookkeeping NQF 3
- Further Education & Training Certificate NQF 4
- National Certificate small business Management NQF 4
- Pastel Payroll Certified Installer (PCI)
- Pastel Partner 11 intermediate NQF 4 (skills)
- Certificate: Office Administration NQF 5
- Higher Certificate in Marketing NQF 5
- Higher Certificate in Export Management NQF 5
- Certificate in Business Management (Principles) NQF 5
- Diploma in Business management (Practice) NQF 5
- National Diploma: Technical Financial Accounting NQF 5
- National Diploma: Financial Accounting NQF 6
- Diploma: Office Administration NQF 6
- National Certificate Hairdressing NQF 2, 3, 4