University of South Africa Unisa Merit Bursary 2023-2024
University of South Africa Unisa Merit Bursary 2023-2024 – See Details Below:
Unisa merit bursary
- Students must have obtained an average of at least 75% and above in their previous year of study.
- The bursary is only awarded to South African citizens registered for a formal qualification in any discipline at Unisa.
- The bursary covers tuition fees and prescribed textbooks only.
- Awards will only be made if there is sufficient funding.
- Students who received the bursary in the previous academic year do not need to apply. Such students must, however, meet the 75% average to be considered for the bursary in 2023-2024.
See Also: University of South Africa Unisa NSFAS Funding
The following documents are required:
- Copy of ID
- Proof of household income
- Parents’ IDs (for dependent applicants)
- Academic record
Click here for the merit bursary guidelines.
See Also: University of South Africa Unisa Application Fees
Transport Education Training Authority bursaries
The Transport Education Training Authority awards bursaries annually for studies aligned to critical and scarce skills identified in the transport sector. Bursary awards are categorized according to sector requirements, with due consideration of the National Skills Development Strategy III, compiled by the Department of Higher Education and Training.
Click here for the bursary criteria, application procedure, and application deadline.