University of Johannesburg UJ Honours Bursaries 2023
UJ Honours Bursaries
Please note: All applications MUST be sent to the relevant faculty address found in the application form
and agreement and not to the Postgraduate School
Bursaries will be awarded to students who are in the following faculties;
- Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture
- College of Business and Economics
- Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Students must first submit an application to be accepted for an Honours degree within the specified specific departments.
- If the student is accepted or conditionally accepted in the academic department, a UJ Honours bursary application form may be obtained from the faculty representative and completed.
- Completed forms with the required attached documents must be submitted to the faculty representative.
- The documents to be attached are:
- A certified copy of the applicant’s ID or passport
- A signed and stamped letter of acceptance into an Honours programme from the relevant faculty
- A signed and stamped official academic record