Maluti TVET College Scholarship Application 2023-2024
Maluti TVET College Scholarship Application 2023 – 2024 – Apply Now:
The following students are eligible to apply:
– A South African citizen
– Registered at the college for any NC(V) or Report 191 (NATED) programmes
– Students who need financial assistance
– Students who excel academically
– Your combined annual household income does not exceed R350 000 per annum
To be considered for a bursary award, the following documents must accompany the bursary application form
– Certified copy of student’s South African Identity Document or Birth Certificate
– Certified copy of parent’s or guardian’s South African Identity Document
– Proof of income (Salary or pension statement) or sworn affidavit if proof is not available
– End-of-the-year results
A Means test will be administered. Please note that an application does not ensure that awarding of the bursary. All bursary applications are subject to approval.
No refunds will be made if there is a balance in the student’s account after his/her account has been settled. No student will receive a cash payment or refund from the college at the end of the year in respect of a bursary award granted to the student for the payment of fees or other expenses.
THIS IS A BURSARY (NOT A LOAN) AND STUDENTS DO NOT HAVE TO PAY IT BACK.