Sekhukhune TVET College Bursary 2023-2024
Different Ways to Apply
- Online Applications (www.nsfas.org.za)
- Walk-Inns Centres at Institutions of Higher Learning
- Drop and Go: Manual Applications at Local NYDA Offices
- Isibindi Programme (Social Worker Support Via Outreach Team)
1. Consent Form: Download, complete and sign the form
2. SA Identity Document: Certified copy ID(not older than 3 months, Certified copies of parent/s or guardian ID or Death certificate
3. Proof of Income: Only if a non-SASSA recipient
4. PWD(Persons with Disability): Complete disability form (annexure A)
To all 2019 first-year students
All students who will register at public TVET colleges for the first time in 2023 and need financial support can now apply directly to NSFAS for financial assistance. Applications will remain open between 01 August and 30 November.
To all current TVET college students already funded by NSFAS
NSFAS is in the process to receive all your information and details from the university/college where you are currently enrolled. You will be automatically migrated to the student-centred model and will be notified by SMS/post once NSFAS has received and registered your details.
To all current TVET college students, who are not funded by NSFAS, but intend to apply for NSFAS assistance for the 2019 academic year
All the above-mentioned students – including those who were previously on a government-funded bursary programme not offered by NSFAS – can apply for NSFAS financial assistance for the 2023 academic year from 01 September 2023 to 30 November 2024.
To apply on the NSFAS website, you will be required to register first to create your personal online account, and then proceed to fill and submit the application form online.
You may need about 30 minutes to complete this online process, and must also have scanned copies of the following required attachments:
• Matric Certificate
• Identity Document/Birth Certificate
• Last Academic Results
• Proof of parents’ income (If parent/s employed)
• Death Certificate/s (If parent/s deceased)
• Doctor’s Certificate (If permanently disabled)
Click here to download: The declaration Form
Click here to download: Consent Form