Ehlanzeni TVET College Nsfas Requirements
Ehlanzeni TVET College Nsfas Requirements 2022 – See Details Below:
Who qualifies for NSFAS funding?
- All South African citizens.
- Every recipient of the SASSA grant qualifies for funding.
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum.
- A person with a disability – combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum.
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Ehlanzeni TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Ehlanzeni TVET College is a Technical Vocational Education and Training provider located in the Ehlanzeni Region of the Mpumalanga province of South Africa. The college has purposed to provided a conducive learning environment in which learners can acquire the needed knowledge, relevant practical skills, applied vocational and occupational skills and good attributes required for employment in order to respond to the human resource, economic, and development needs of the nation. The college has six campuses namely; Barberton Campus, KaNyamazane Campus, Mapulaneng Campus, Mashishing Campus, Mlumati Campus, Mthimba Campus and Nelspruit Campus.
Ehlanzeni College offers NSFAS bursaries to students who meet the requirements set out by assisting students through the application processes. All South African citizens are qualified to apply for this bursaries. Don’t hesitate to apply for this bursary if you are interested.
Date for Application: Application are open throughout the year.
Before applying to the College you should have the following:
- Registration fee payment proof. This is compulsory for all students applying.
- Certified copy of your Identification document( compulsory for SA citizens) and Passport(foreign students). Your application will not be processed without these things.
- Exam Results: Original/certified copy of latest academic results must be provided.
- A unique email address must be provided whether applying online or in a hard copy.
Ehlanzeni TVET College offers a wide variety of occupational, vocational and skills programmes which provides learners with uncommon and relevant practical skills and experience which offers good employment opportunities. Courses are categorized by campus. Each campus has a different or similar courses of study which they offer. Below are the categories of which the courses they offer falls:
- Pre-Vocational Learning Programmes.
- National Certificate Vocational Programmes.
- Report 191(Nated) Programmes.
Application forms are available in all campuses. Visit your nearest Ehlanzeni TVET College campus for your application or you can contact any of the campuses for any information relating to the application forms. For any other enquiries contact the general enquiries through contact details provided below:
Tel: +27 (0)13 752 7105
Tel: +27 13 794 3767
Tel: +27 13 590 0016/31
Tel: +27 13 590 0028/29
Tel: +27 13 712 6640/7544
Tel: +27 13 590 0238/794 3767
Tel: +27 13 590 0015/37
Tel: +27 13 741 3016/7
INFORMATION TO PAY ATTENTION TO WHEN FILLING THE FORMS
Please read through this thoroughly before completing this form.
- All first time applicants must fill their forms completely.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and his/her legal guardian if the applicant is below 18 years.
- Applicants who fails to complete their application forms will have their application delayed because it will be sent back to you for completion. Kindly ensure that you have answered all questions and all legal undertakings have been signed by you and/or your right legal guardian.
- Please write write a black ink and must be in block letters.
- The closing date for this applications will be determined by the College at the start of the corresponding academic calendar or when the programme is full, no matter which occurs first.
For more details visit the college’s official website here