Cambridge High School Application Form 2023-2024
The Cambridge High School Online Application is open from 1 April to 30 November.
Cambridge High School would like to inform all prospective students, Parents and Guardians to apply online or download the Cambridge High School Application Form PDF from the link provided below.
Students who are seeking admission at Cambridge High School need to apply at the soonest notice via the Online Application Portal which is accessible through the online application tool. This tool is specifically designed for the following purposes:
- First-time Cambridge High School Applicants
- Cambridge High School students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
How to Apply Cambridge High School Online Application 2023
Before commencing your Cambridge High School Online Application Procedure, you should make sure that you possess the following details:
- An email address ( must be working ) – This will be used to confirm your application and to communicate the status of your application.
- South African Applicants will need to provide a South African Identification Number.
- International Students will need to provide their Passport Numbers.
To apply Cambridge High School Online Application 2022-2023
Upload / Hand in the following documentation at the school office:
- completed application form for pupils in their specific phase
- a certified copy of the Birth Certificate / ID of the pupil
- a recent ID photo
- copy of pupil’s latest report
- Submission of an application form does not imply automatic acceptance of your child.
Screening of the application form and documentation will be done. If Cambridge has not contacted you within one week, your application has been unsuccessful. If the screening process is successful, the prospective student may be invited to write an entrance examination/testing/visitation. There is a non-refundable entrance examination/ admin fee payable on the day of the examination/testing/visitation.
3. Review Process
A personal phone call from the school, upon the Headmaster’s decision, will occur. (An interview with the
The headmaster may be required)
There is a waiting list for each grade. Siblings of existing students can receive special consideration for admission. Prospective parents and pupils are welcome to arrange a visit to our school and an interview with the Headmaster.
To confirm testing times, phone Natasha Outram on 013-692 6727/8
Contact the institution regarding the information on its admission using the details below:
Cambridge High School, Garcia St, Cambridge
043 726 3202
Students who are unable to apply online can download a hard copy of the Cambridge High School Application Form in PDF Format from the links provided below.
When to apply
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.