Northern Cape Mediclinic Learning Centre Registration
Mediclinic recommends that you use the following process to prepare for the registration process.
Have you registered previously on the Higher Education Site? If yes, follow the instructions in step A
A) I am registered
- Check if you meet the minimum academic requirements
- In the profile, section updates your profile by selecting, the programme that you wish to apply for.
- You will only be allowed to apply for one programme (Section C) once your profile is complete.
- Following the How to apply (Section C) instructions to apply for the training.
B) I am not registered
- Check if you meet the minimum academic requirements.
- Ensure that you have a valid email address or cellphone number where Mediclinic can reach you.
- Collect electronic versions of the below-required documents
• Certificate copy of Gr12 results, Vocational Certificate or final Gr11 results
• Certificate copy of your RSA ID document
- Click on “Click here to register” to start the process. Complete all the required fields as requested and then click on register.
- Save your profile and ensure that it is complete. You will not be permitted to apply for any programmes if your profile as mentioned in number 4 above is not complete.
- Following the how to apply (Section C) instructions in order to apply for the training.
C) How to apply for training
- Click here to register
- Click on “Browse Opportunities” (Log in may be required if not already logged in)
- Select the programme that you are interested in
- Select your chosen area
- Click on view details to open the advert.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and then click Apply.
- Banking details will only be provided to qualifying applicants.
- Mediclinic reserve the right to change the dates according to available positions
- Applicants may only apply for one study programme/choice
- The process takes a few weeks and will only be finalised 2 weeks after the closing date of registration
- Details regarding the psychometric assessment will be communicated three weeks after the closing date
- You may have to travel to the nearest approved learning centre in your area and the allocated hospital for theoretical and clinical instructions at your own cost.
- Placements are not guaranteed
- Please take note of Registration Dates as no late applications will be accepted after the closing date.
- All learning areas do not always have an intake.