Woodridge College Application Form 2024-2025
Welcome! Please read the following information carefully for the application process to be seamless. Please note that Grade 8 applications close on Monday, 3 April 2024. Applications will only be reviewed after this date.
A non-refundable Administration Fee of R500 is required to accompany your application. You will be prompted to upload proof of payment during the online registration process. Please EFT using the following bank details:
Account Name: The Woodridge Trust
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Number: 080372120
Branch Code: 050017
Swift Code: SBZAZAJJ
Reference: Child’s name & surname
USEFUL DOCUMENTS THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION SUCCESSFULLY (PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE THEM AVAILABLE FOR UPLOAD BEFORE YOU START YOUR APPLICATION):
- A Certified copy of the child’s birth certificate or identity document (PDF)
- A certified copy of the child’s passport – for foreign nationals (PDF)
- Certified copy of an identity document for each parent and/or guardian (PDF)
- Copy of the latest report from the scholar’s present school (PDF)
- A copy of the front and back of the medical aid card, including a copy of the primary member’s identity document (all on one PDF)
- For foreign scholars, a copy of their international students’ medical aid certificate that will cover them in South Africa; alternatively, complete the application form for medical insurance for foreign scholars during the application process (PDF)
- For scholars without medical aid, parents should download, sign, scan and upload the affidavit available in the application process, stating that: a) that their child is not covered by medical aid, and b) which local government hospital the child should be taken to in the event of serious illness when the parent is not available (PDF)
- A recent head & shoulders ID/Passport photograph of your child (JPEG)
- Proof of payment of administration fee (PDF – details below)
PLEASE DOWNLOAD, COMPLETE AND SAVE THE APPLICABLE DOCUMENTS AS A PDF
BEFORE YOU START COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION:
AFTER DOWNLOADING THE APPLICABLE FORMS ABOVE, PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION BY
SELECTING THE APPROPRIATE BUTTON (PRE-PRIMARY, PREPARATORY, OR COLLEGE) UNDER “APPLY NOW” BELOW.
FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM:
- Should you have not met the headmaster before and viewed the campus, you will be contacted for an interview and tour – either on-campus or virtual, depending on your location.
- Should your application be successful, you will receive a provisional acceptance letter offering your child a place at the school and which will detail the enrolment fee payable (these terms and conditions are also available in the Tuition and Boarding Fees document).
- Upon receipt of the enrolment fee and the returned signed acceptance letter accepting the offer of a place at Woodridge, your application process will be complete.
- New pupil information will be provided before your child starts school at Woodridge.