Umgungundlovu TVET College Bursaries Requirements
Umgungundlovu TVET College Bursaries Requirements – See Details Below:
WHAT IS REQUIRED during the application process?
NSFAS may need more information from you to process your application, check what supporting documents are required and ensure that you have all the relevant information:
You will need the following to complete your NSFAS application:
- Your own cellphone number and email address
- Copy of your ID or birth certificate
- ID copies of parents, guardian or spouse
- Your proof of income or 1 year’s IRP5 (if applicable)
- Your parents, guardian or spouse’s proof of income
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, no proof of income will be required
- Applicants with a disability must submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form, click here to download
- An applicant who is recognised as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development must provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form, click here to download.