Port Elizabeth TVET College Application Form 2023-2024
Before you apply to Port Elizabeth TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Kindly check the links below before you proceed:
1. Port Elizabeth TVET College Admission Requirements
2. Port Elizabeth TVET College Courses Offered
3. Port Elizabeth TVET College Fees
Application for Admission as a Student
By signing the application form, the applicant (and his parents/guardian where applicable) undertakes to comply with the rules and regulations of the College and to pay the prescribed fees. Applications for admission are subject to selection.
Correct parent/guardian details must be provided and verified at the time of registration. After immediate verification, if falsified information is given on the application form, the application will be cancelled and the student/parent/guardian will be held liable for any costs incurred. If a student fails to comply with the above, the College Council reserves the right to cancel such registration.
See Also: Port Elizabeth TVET College Application Status
Registration and Tuition Fees
Students will not be admitted to the College unless fees, as prescribed, have been paid in full or the necessary arrangements made.
Student registration will take place in accordance with the registration dates as contained in the College calendar.
Cancellation of Registration and Refund of Fees
A student may cancel registration within the first 10 days of the commencement of classes. After this date, the student will be held liable for all outstanding class fees. No refunding of class fees will be considered 10 days after the commencement of classes, except in cases of serious illness and/or death.
Download: Port Elizabeth TVET College Prospectus
- Port Elizabeth College will apply the 80 % attendance rule, in order to ensure that better academic results and greater discipline are attained in the classroom.
- The consequence of this is that students, who do not attend classes for 80% of the class time upon registration, will not be allowed entry into the examinations.
- Port Elizabeth TVET College will be reconciled with the respective student’s marks to establish whether they qualify academically.
- Where bursary allocations are less than the demand, the student’s attendance record of the previous year will be taken into consideration for a Bursary.