Mopani South East TVET College NSFAS Application 2022-2023
Mopani South East TVET College Nsfas Application 2022 – 2023 – Apply Now:
HOW TO APPLY FOR NATIONAL STUDENT FINANCIAL AID SCHEME BURSARY
NSFAS is providing financial assistance to students who intend to enroll at the college.
It is advisable for applicants to go to internet café or use their smart phones to apply online, Campuses internet café can also be used to apply www.nsfas.org.za.
Please attach certified copies of the following documents:
(All the certified copies must not be older than 3 months) your documents can be certified at South African Police Service or the South African Post Office. If you are under the age of 18 or if you are 18 and older and are STILL DEPENDENT on the household income of your parent or legal guardian, then this also applies to you.
- Certified copy of your identity Document. If you are younger than 16 years of age, and do not have a green bar-coded ID or smart ID card, you must submit a certified copy of your unabridged birth certificate.
- Certified copy of identity Document of each household member including parents or legal guardian.
- Certified copy of your latest academic transcript or exam results. If you are currently in grade 12, you do not need to submit this.
- If you have been exempted from paying school fees, please provide a letter from the school informing NSFAS that you have been exempted.
- Certified or official copy of recent pay slip, letter of employment, not older than three months, for each parent, or the person who support you, or your guardian or yourself if you are employed. This is for all types of employment or all forms of income for all member of the household. This includes any income received from SASSA grants, Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF), or any retirement, life. Disability or other benefits paid as a lump sum or in monthly payments.
If your parents or the person who supports you or your legal guardian are retired, please provide a copy of an official pension slip or bank statement showing pension payment.
- If either of your parents is deceased, please provide a certified copy of the death certificate.
- If your parents are divorced, please provide a certified copy of the divorce decree.
- If either of your parents does not live at home, please provide an affidavit explaining the reasons.
- If you are supported by someone who is not your parent or legal guardian, please provide an affidavit explaining the reasons.
Certified copy of a SASSA letter if any of your family members are receiving a social grant and are also contributing to your household income. This also applies to your legal guardian.
- If you have indicated that a dependent in your household is a student, please provide proof of registration or acceptance at TVET College or University for each dependent.
- If you have a disability, please compete the relevant supporting documents (please see website for details) and submit them with your application form.