Majuba TVET College Application 2024–2025
Majuba TVET College Online Application 2024-2025
Majuba TVET College is one of 50 public Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Colleges in South Africa, operating under the auspices of the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET).
The College is one of the largest Technical and Vocational Education and Training service providers in the country, specialising in priority skills development.
Majuba TVET College Online Application-How to Apply
Majuba TVET College Online Application-How to Apply – Apply Here:
ONGOING 2021-2024 ACADEMIC YEAR APPLICATIONS
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES, AND SCHOLARSHIPS
CONTACTS, LOCATION, AND CAMPUSES
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Majuba TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Courses Offered BY Majuba TVET College
The college offers a wide variety of courses to live up to its vision as the provider of Education and Training Excellence. The college courses lead to learning and An extensive selection of skills programmes ensures that the College is also meeting the need for skills training at a grassroots level. The college offers the following programmes in National Certificate (Vocational)
The following programmes are running at the college:
- NCV ENGINEERING
- NCV BUSINESS
- NATED ENGINEERING
- NATED BUSINESS
For more information on all the programmes offered by the college click here.
Read more about TVET Colleges online application for 2024
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Not sure what to study or simply need more information? Contact the college officials on:
Majuba College Head Office
83 Allen Street
Tel: +27 34 326 4888
How to Apply | Majuba TVET College Online Application
Below is the step-by-step guide to Applying to the Majuba TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need an email address when filling out the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling out the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include a certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS
Check out the full list of campuses and their locations by clicking here.
For more information, kindly visit their website.