How to Apply to UFS University of the Free State
How to Apply at University of the Free State UFS – Apply Now:
APPLICATION TO STUDY AT THE UFS IS FREE
ONLINE application: Visit https://apply.ufs.ac.za. Keep your mobile phone and an active email address ready, as you require both to access and complete the online application form.
Proceed through all the steps and submit your electronic application. Make sure that you complete the application form thoroughly, e.g. if you need on-campus residence accommodation or financial aid, indicate this in the relevant section.
Before you proceed to application, click on the links below for information:
Upload copies of the following in PDF or JPEG format when you apply for undergraduate studies:
- Your ID if you are a South African citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18
- National Senior Certificate if you already matriculated
- Your final Grade 11 results with the school’s stamp
- Grade 12 June results with the school’s stamp as soon as it becomes available. It can also be emailed to email@example.com, especially if you have applied for a selection programme
- Your academic record, only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning
- USAf accreditation from the examination board for South African universities. Apply to mb.usaf.ac.za for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption.
The online application is quick and easy – no hassle, no fuss! It has an easy and modern design and is mobile- and tablet-friendly. You can apply using any device. You can expect a quicker response time if you apply online.