Henley Business School MBA Entry Requirements
Designed for experienced practising managers, most of which already have nine or more years of managerial experience. Sharing your experience with fellow programme members enriches your learning.
To join the Henley MBA programme you will need:
- Three years’ management experience;
- An Honours degree or equivalent professional or international qualification with an NQF8 rating*;
- Evidence of competence in English – English language requirements (PDF)**; and
- You must be able to gain access to company data for assignment purposes.
All applicants must submit:
- A completed application form
- Copy of ID or Passport
- Current CV;
- Certified copies of degree certificates;
- Two professional references
- English language test results or an English Proficiency at Work form, if applicable.
Please see the entry requirements and application form notes before submitting your application.
*An Honours degree or equivalent professional or international qualification is required, however, we do welcome applications from candidates with exceptional management experience who may not meet all the formal criteria for admission. If you have a minimum of 5 years of working experience at a senior or strategic level and are without the required qualification, we would consider an application on the grounds of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
**Please see the English language requirements (PDF) for a list of approved English language tests. We require applicants whose native language is not English or who did not complete their first degree in English to have taken one of the following tests and to have reached the minimum level indicated.
You are required to submit documentary evidence of your performance level with your application. Please indicate on your application form the qualification you have taken and the grade you obtained and attach the appropriate certificate.
Alternatively, if the everyday working language of your current employer is English, please download and complete the proficiency at work (PDF) form, to be submitted with the Application. This must be signed by your Line Manager or HR Department.