Goldfields TVET College Registration 2024–2025
Goldfields TVET College Online Registration 2024-2025| see details below on how to go about the online registration for first-year and continuing students…
Applications for 2024 are open at Goldfields TVET College. They offer a wide variety of courses at their campuses as well as learnerships.
Goldfields TVET College aims to produce lifelong learning students who are prepared for the world of work. They offer a wide variety of courses at their campuses as well as learnerships. Goldfields TVET College is located in Welkom, Free State.
Student support services are always available to all their students at all campuses. All students are encouraged to apply for the various bursaries that they offer. These bursaries provide financial relief to low-income households.
Goldfields TVET College is a College that strives to provide high-quality education and training to help you equip yourself with the qualifications and skills you need to start out on a chosen career path. You will gain invaluable life skills to meet the many challenges of the working world with more than just a qualification on paper.
National Certificate (Vocational)
- Office Admin
- Finance, Economics and Accounting
- Tourism Management
- Transport and Logistics
- Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Drawing Office Practice
- Information Technology & Computer Science
Report 191 NATED
- Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Management Assistant
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
Courses are categorized by campus.
- Welkom Campus
- Skills Centre
- Tosa Campus
- Meloding Satellite Campus
The education and training offered here are customised and responsive to the needs of learners and industry and the careers they encourage are essential for the economic upliftment of the South African economy.
Click on ‘Read More’ to find out how to apply
How To Apply
- Go to www.goldfieldstvet.edu.za
- Click on ‘SIGN-IN’ under the admission system
- Click on ‘Available Course’. You can view and select the various available courses
- Select the year that you are registering for
- Click on ‘Course duration’
- Click on the campus you would like to attend
- Click on the registration type you would like to follow
- Click on the study direction you are
- Click on the course you’re interested in
- Click continue
- After selecting the course you have to click OK to accept the terms and conditions
- Enter your ID or Passport number to continue with your application if you already have an account. If you don’t have an account, go to step 15. When you’re done, come back to this step.
- Enter your password if you already have an account
- After logging in your will find your dashboard where you can continue filling in your personal details and more
- If you don’t have an account, click ‘I do not have an account yet
- Continue to register on the student portal
- You then will receive an SMS or an email to let you know if you qualify to register or not
- Complete the application by filling in your personal details