Goldfields TVET College Prospectus 2022 – 2023
Goldfields TVET College Prospectus 2022 – 2023 – See Details Below:
- To be an institution of the first choice, excellence and a cornerstone of the country’s skills development.
- To provide our community with aligned, responsible, relevant, quality education and training resulting in academic excellence, practical experience, employability and entrepreneurial skills.
- Integrity, transparency and accountability.
- Respect, professionalism and loyalty
- Continuous improvement
- Redress, freedom and democracy.
•Office Data Processing
•New Venture Creation
Finance, Economics and Accounting
•Client service and human relations
•Science of tourism
- Only South African citizens are eligible for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) bursary scheme;
- A student must be registered or intending to register to study at a TVET college
- Applicants will qualify for funding if they fall within the maximum threshold of up to R350,000 of combined gross family income per annum;
- Returning students (studied prior to 2022) will qualify if they fall within the maximum threshold of up to R122,000 of combined gross family income per annum
CENTRAL OFFICE 36 BUREN STREET,
057-910 6000 firstname.lastname@example.org