Coastal KZN Tvet College Bursaries

Coastal KZN Tvet College Bursaries

Coastal KZN Tvet College Bursaries 2022-2023 – See Details Below:

Bursary Scheme

YOU CAN NOW APPLY ONLINE, Click link to view NSFAS Online application Step by Step

The Department of Higher Education & Training’s TVET Colleges Bursary Scheme has been established to give financial assistance to students who have the potential to succeed at NCV or NATED (Report 191) Studies, but would not be able to do so without financial aid. This scheme is administered by NSFAS (National Students Financial Aid Scheme).
A National Means Test Tool determines who qualifies for the bursary. Students, who do not qualify for NSFAS bursary, will have to pay the full appropriate tuition fees.
Who is eligible for the TVET College Bursary Scheme?
You are eligible to apply for the bursary if you are:

A South African Citizen,
Registered or intend to register for NCV or NATED (Report 191) Programme,
In need of financial assistance,
Able to demonstrate potential for academic success.
Will the bursary fund cover all eligible students who apply?

See also  LISOF Fashion Design School Bursaries 2023-2024

No. It is not possible for the bursary to cover all students in the college due to the limited bursary funding available.

Will students who are awarded bursaries have to pay money back after completion of their studies?

No. TVET College students do not have to pay the money back as it is a bursary allocation and not a loan.

Which Programmes are funded by NSFAS?

National Certificate Vocational (NCV) Programmes
Nated / Report 191 Programmes
What are the documents that students have to submit when applying for a bursary?

4 certified copies of student’s ID
Both parents’/ Guardian’s Certified ID copies
Both parents’/ Guardian proof of income (latest payslips / pension card / child support grant card)
Sworn affidavit by parents / guardian if unemployed
Certified copied of death certificates in the event that mother and/or father are deceased
Proof of address (utility bill or letter from Councillor)
Certified copy of your landlord’s ID copy if renting private accommodation.