Capricorn TVET College Admission Requirements
Capricorn TVET College Admission Requirements 2021-2022
Capricorn TVET College Admission Requirements 2021-2022 – See Details Below:
For entry into the National Certificate (VOCATIONAL) at NQF Level 2 you are required to have:
• A year-end school report for Grades 11 or 12 certificates; or
• An NQF 1 qualification; or
• An approved bridging program designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2; or
• A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2
• Grade 9 and 10 will be considered only in exceptional cases.
About our College
Esayidi TVET College is the Key driver of skills development in Esayidi (Port Shepstone), Hibiscus Coast and Ugu District Municipalities.
These areas comprise of three major towns and numerous townships, both rural with a population of approximately 2 million people. The major industries in these areas are in the sectors of iron- and steel manufacturing, textile and clothing production, cement chemical manufacturing, tyre production, engineering workshops and primary agriculture. Port Shepstone and its environs have been identified as a major growth area in the KZN Provincial Growth and Development Strategy, which provides a strategic framework for the next ten years that is based on partnerships among all sectors of society. Additionally, they will drive the economic activity needed for long term sustainable growth.
- Community, social & personal services.
- Agriculture, forestry & fishing.
- General government services
- Wholesale & Retail
- Finance & business services
UGU District (cont)
- Transport and communication
- Electricity & Mining
- Arts & Culture
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Electricity and water
- Arts and Culture
- Tourism and Hospitality
List Of Courses Offered:
- Office Administration
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Transport & Logistics
- Engineering & Related Design
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Tel: 039 685 5482/3
Fax: 039 625 4135
Private Bag 814
Port Shepstone, 4240