Waterberg TVET College Registration 2023–2024
Waterberg TVET College Registration Date 2023-2024 | see details below for online registration for first-year and continuing students…
For a candidate to qualify to be a bona fide student of the University, he/she must be registered. Registration is a mandatory requirement of the University which must be done by within the first three weeks from the beginning of the Semester for every student. All students will use the student portal.
The following are the steps you need to follow before applying for any course:
- Go to the courses offered and choose one or two courses you would like to study
- Get your latest academic results
- Get your ID Copy / Study permit and passport copy if you are not a South African Citizen
- Get a copy of your proof of residence
- Get your next of kin ID Copy
- If disabled, get your medical Certificate proving your disability
- Certify all the documents (Should not be older than 3 months) scanning and uploading
Please note that you can choose to send an application without supporting documents. Still, you should upload the supporting documents on or before the closing date of applications to avoid being automatically disqualified.
Scanning the documents as individual pdf files (in black and white) or visit your nearest Waterberg TVET College to scan them for you
Please note that all applicants will be required to write a placement test, administered by the college, in order for their application to be valid.