University of South Africa UNISA Postgraduate Registration 2022 – 2023
University of South Africa Unisa Postgraduate Registration – See Details Below:
Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: registration for these qualifications may only be submitted online
(excluding the Postgraduate Certificate in Education [PGCE])
|Registrations open||Registrations close||Final date for initial minimum payment so that your registration can be finalised
|New and currently returning students (for qualifications with semester modules)||9 June||Closed||5 August|
|Student awaiting results (for qualifications with semester modules)||9 June||Closed||11 August|
|Contact details for honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas
College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences: email@example.com
College of Accounting Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Economic and Management Sciences: email@example.com
College of Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Human Sciences:email@example.com
College of Law: firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Science, Engineering and Technology: email@example.com
When you need to register
The University of South Africa (Unisa) registration periods and dates are:
Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, diplomas & degrees, advanced certificates, advanced diplomas, BTech & postgraduate certificates):
- Semester modules: 5 January – 12 February
- Year modules: 5 January – 11 March
Master’s and doctoral: 5 January – 31 March (some exceptions apply)
The steps are as follows
- Go to the Unisa registration website: http://registration.unisa.ac.za
- Choose the qualification level and then click “Go“.
- Enter your student number in the block provided and the other details as required. (If you don’t have a student number you won’t be able to continue. You’ll need to apply online for admission. During this process, a student number will be generated and communicated to you.)
- Check your personal details on the screen. Change any contact details that are missing or incorrect. It is very important to provide your correct address and cellphone numbers. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study material and prevent you from receiving important information from the university.
- Click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register. Ensure that you meet all the qualification requirements for your selected modules. You must
- meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
* The language of tuition for each module is indicated in the module information.
- Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as this may result in a delay in your registration being processed. Unisa retains the right to remove modules based on the number of credits allowed per semester and in accordance with the fees paid. Please take note of the maximum period of time you have to complete your qualification.
- Calculate your fees
- Use the free quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, remove modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using a credit card at http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can pay at a First National Bank branch. Retain your proof of payment in case of enquiries.
- Submit your registration.