Umfolozi TVET College Online Application 2022-2023
The College offers a range of national business and engineering programmes which include the National Certificate (Vocational) and N4-N6 Diploma programmes. An extensive selection of skills programmes ensures that the College is also meeting the need for skills training at a grassroots level. Learnership and co-operative programmes are also very active at uMfolozi College.
Uzmfolozi TVET College Online Application – How to Apply
Uzmfolozi TVET College Online Application – How to Apply – Apply Here:
ONGOING 2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR APPLICATION
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES, AND SCHOLARSHIPS
CONTACTS, LOCATION, AND CAMPUSES
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS
The College has a SETA accredited Training Centre based in Mandeni. The Centre is accredited to offer trade tests for trades of: Electrician; Fitter; Fitter & Turner and Instrument Mechanic.
uMfolozi TVET College is one of 9 public Technical and Vocational Education & Training (TVET) Colleges in the province of KwaZulu-Natal and one of only 50 in the country. The College has 8 main campuses: Chief Albert Luthuli, Eshowe, Esikhawini, Mandeni and Richtek, Sundumbili/Isithebe, Bambanana and Nkandla. In addition, 6 skills centres namely, Jininindomnyama, Nseleni, Thubelihle, Alton, Maphumulo and the ZCBF Community Park.
Online Application Details of Umfolozi TVET College
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Umfolozi TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Courses Offered BY Umfolozi TVET College
To live up to their vision as the leader in life-long learning and An extensive selection of skills programmes ensures that the College is also meeting the need for skills training at a grassroots level. The college offers the following programmes in National Certificate (Vocational)
- CIVIL ENGINEERING & BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
- ELECTRICAL INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION
- EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT
- ENGINEERING & RELATED DESIGN
- FINANCE, ECONOMICS & ACCOUNTING
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & COMPUTER SCIENCE
- OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
- PRIMARY AGRICULTURE
- PROCESS PLANT OPERATIONS
For more information on the courses offered by the college click here.
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Central OfficeTel +27 (35) 902 9501Fax +27 (35) 789 2585Naboomnek Street, Arboretum, Richards BayEmail: email@example.com
Marketing & Communications: 035 902 9541
How to Apply | Umfolozi TVET College Online Application
Below is step by step guide to Apply to Umfolozi TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written. Umfolozi TVET College Online Application
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS
Check out the full list of campuses and their locations by clicking here.
For more information, kindly visit their website