UCT Faculty of Law Admissions 2024-2025
University of Cape Town UCT Faculty of Law Admissions – see details below to apply…
Key points to note on Admissions:
- All applications for undergraduate and postgraduate study in the Faculty for 2024 are ongoing. Head to https://applyonline.uct.ac.za/
- As a principle, the Faculty does not accept walk-ins and will refer any walk-in to the CACH website to look at programme alternatives https://cach.dhet.gov.za/Applicant/UsingCACH
- If a prospective student does qualify for entrance, applications for the following year open in the April of the previous year, and people can use the standard application channels to seek an offer of placement for the following year.
- If you are an undergraduate (LLB) applicant and have not been offered a place at UCT, we encourage you to pursue your academic endeavours at other tertiary institutions. Information about study alternatives is available at the CACH (Central Applications Clearing House) link above, or on 0860111673.
- If you need a student loan, be sure to apply for a Student Loan On time.
All registration or applicant queries can contact email@example.com or 021 650 3086. Faculty helpdesk staff will ensure that calls and emails are answered or responded to within the day.