Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology Bursary Application
If you wish to apply for a bursary, please carefully read the steps below. Please note that the student applying for a bursary will need to complete the online assessment.
If your application shows promise, we will run a face-to-face verification test to ascertain that the same person took the original assessment.
The Bursary makes provision for tuition fees only. Any other materials (including the Tablet PC) needs to be purchased and payed for at the students’ own cost, as this is required by the student to successfully complete the relevant studies.
After completion of a student’s course, the student may be requested to assist the Institution in his / her qualified field at any of the Institution’s national campuses for a period equivalent to the period for which the Bursary was awarded.
Bursary recipient progress reports are to be submitted along with motivation from the recipient’s campus manager/administrator together with their results as and when needed (per semester/annually).
Failure to pass a semester or year course can result in the cancellation of the Bursary.
The Institution reserves the right as custodian of the Bursary to change the policy, as and when it deems it necessary, but this will only be done with prior notice.
The evaluation and approval of applications for bursaries will be handled by the Bursary Department and the Institution’s management team.
How To Apply?
If you wish to apply for a bursary, please click here to fill in your details and take a short psychometric assessment. Please note that the student applying for a bursary will need to complete the online assessment.
If your application shows promise, we will run a face-to-face verification test to ascertain that the same person took the original assessment. After the verification assessment, you will be required to send through the following documents, please make sure you have them readily available:
- A one-page motivational letter stating your reason to request for a Bursary
- A certified copy of your valid NSC Certificate (if you have completed Grade 12)
- A certified copy of your latest valid results on official school letterhead (if you are currently in Grade 12)
- A certified copy of your latest academic results and your full academic record. Results for the academic year should accompany this application and must not be submitted separately (if registered at University or College)
- A certified copy of your valid South African Identity Document
- Proof of Learner/Parent/Guardian’s income (3 months’ payslips) or an affidavit if Parent/Guardian is unemployed
- Three months’ of Learner/Parent/Guardian’s bank statements