Regent Business School Vacancies
REGENT is a Private Higher Education Institution located in the heart of the central business district and the industrial hub of Durban, one of the busiest port cities on the eastern seaboard of South Africa. RBS is deeply embedded as a premier private higher education provider in Africa.
Joining us, you will be a part of an institution with a strong culture that encourages open communication and teamwork.
We are currently looking for:
We are looking for a methodical Market Research Analyst to survey customer preferences and statistical data in order to support customers during their decision-making process regarding product designs, prices and promotions. The successful market researcher will be able to analyse autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors and marketplace and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Compiling and analysing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and marketplace and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Compile and analyse statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Perform a valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Proven Market Research Analysis experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages, databases and MS Office
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field
How to apply:
To apply for any of the above vacancies, please forward your cv to email@example.com
Candidates must quote the job title on the email subject line.