Regenesys School of Business Management
Regenesys School of Business Management, Aspiring managers need to understand the fundamentals of business management and the relevant knowledge and skills that are applicable at all levels of management.
This course provides insight into general management concepts, functions, management styles and approaches to develop an understanding of the business environment and foster effective business management. You will also explore how emotional and spiritual intelligence can contribute to improving individual, team and organisational performance.
Who will benefit most?
This course will benefit supervisors, managers, entrepreneurs and individuals who require practical knowledge and skills to manage an effective and efficient business.
- A Certificate of Competence will be awarded to all participants who successfully submit and pass their assignments and exams*
- A Certificate of Completion will be awarded to all who successfully submit and pass their assignments
- A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to all who attended the training session
2-day course contact time including facilitation and group activities
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the organisational environment
- Explain the basic economic systems in which organisations operate
- Explore the different forms of enterprise or legal ownership
- Discuss the various management functions
- Examine the roles of the different levels of management
- Discuss how and why management style has progressed
- Explain corporate social responsibility
- Demonstrate knowledge of emotional, spiritual and intellectual intelligence and its relevance to self and others
+27 (0) 11 669 5000
4 Pybus Road (cnr. Katherine Street)
Postnet Suite #71
Private Bag X9976