Port Elizabeth TVET College Undergraduate Prospectus 2022-2023
Port Elizabeth TVET College Undergraduate Prospectus 2022 – 2023
Port Elizabeth TVET College Undergraduate Prospectus 2022 – See Details Below:
Port Elizabeth TVET College is an institution for tomorrow with a rich illustrious past. We focus on developing people today to enable them to face the challenges of tomorrow by equipping them with relevant practical skills to enable them to attain their dreams and aspirations. This underpins our vision of being the preferred provider of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Programmes, which complement the human resource and skills development needs of a competitive, developing nation.
Our three main campuses: Russell Road Campus, Dower Campus and Iqhayiya Campus are reflected in our logo which signifies unity and strength in order to empower students with quality, market-related skills in order to contribute to the sociology-economic development of the country.
Our core values are expressed on a day-by-day basis by
- Respecting the rights and dignity of each individual
- Personal integrity and ethical behaviour
- Cultural diversity, tolerance and equality
- Professionalism and excellence
- Quality service provisioning
- Accountability between all stakeholders
- Open communication, transparency and shared decision making at all levels
- Innovative and constructive change in line with the human resource development strategy and skills development strategy of the country
The Port Elizabeth College (PE College) was founded in January 2002 as a result of the merger between the three technical colleges in Port Elizabeth, namely, Russell Road, Bethelsdorp and Iqhayiya.
Click the following link to view the full article on PE College history
Hospitality & Tourism