North-West University Online Application Form 2023-2024
North West University NWU Application Forms 2023 – 2024
North-West University NWU Application Forms 2023 Download – see details below to download the application form to apply …
Online application – Your future at #MyNWU starts here
The North-West University (NWU) is widely regarded as one of the top tertiary institutions in the country. The unique culture of the NWU can be attributed to:
- 1 University, 3 campuses, 8 faculties
- Internationally recognised qualifications
- A career-orientated degree that equips you to be innovative
- A multilingual language policy aimed at inclusivity
- A unique student experience with modern facilities
- Sports and cultural achievements
Become a part of #MyNWU by completing your online application right now.
The NWU is offering you an unrivalled experience that will not only direct your future but leave you with precious memories that will last you a lifetime.
Certain forms must be uploaded during the application process. To assist you in the application process
you can first download the documents and complete them before starting the process.
- The undertaking is a mandatory document that needs to be uploaded with all the online
applications. Click here to download the undertaking form. You will be able to upload the
document on the “Electronic Documents” page.
- Open Distance Learning Students in the Education Faculty must upload a PR02 form applicable
to their Qualification during the application process. Click on the applicable link below to
download your form:
- PR02 – Advanced Certificate in Teaching – Foundation Phase
- PR02 – Advanced Certificate in Teaching – Intermediate Phase
- PR02 – Advanced Certificate in Teaching – Senior Phase
- PR02 – Diploma in Grade R
You will be able to upload the document on the “Electronic Documents” page.
Step 1: Getting a student number (start at step 2 if you already have one)
- Access the online application form here
- Click on New application
- Click on Create new student number and complete all the fields
Please note that the allocation of a student number does not mean that you have completed the application process. Please go through all the steps below to ensure that your application is complete and that it reaches us. Incomplete applications will not be processed by the University.
Step 2: Log in
When you receive a student number, use that together with the PIN number you created to log in.
Step 3: What do you want to study?
Complete all the fields. Use the yearbooks to obtain more information about the qualifications, modes of delivery and curricula.
Step 4: Upload supporting documents
In order to consider your application, please upload the following supporting documents. If the application is incomplete, it may be declined by the University:
- Grade 12 results, Grade 11 results (final results only) or a copy of your matric certificate – if you have already passed matric.
- Applicants who are currently upgrading their grade 12 results, will only be considered after the improved results are presented to the NWU.
- Applicants who follow Cambridge, GED or any other non-NSC curriculum, or who may qualify for exemption based on advanced age or post-school qualifications, must provide an exemption certificate as issued by USAF.
- Completed undertaking
- Copy of your ID
- Copy of your academic record (if applicable).
- Additional documents for international prospective students:
- A copy of relevant results
- A copy of your passport
- More information on payable fees
Step 5: Submit application
Please make sure that you press the Submit application button when you have finished ensuring that we receive your application.
- ABSA account number: 409 169 1369
- Name of account: NW University Online Registrations
- Branch code & name: 632 005, Tom Street
- A + Prospective student’s ID no OR
- A + student no OR
- A+ Date of birth and surname