Mnambithi TVET College Application 2021-2022
Mnambithi TVET College is a Technical Vocational Education and Training institution formed in 2002 by the merging the Ladysmith Technical College, Ezakheni Technical College, Ezakheni Ex-college of Education and Ezakheni Skills Centre. The college focuses on providing people equal access to quality vocational education and training programmes that will answer the needs of the people and the labour market in order to be a leading education and training centre of greatness that transcended the expectations of the community and the nation.
Mnambithi TVET College Online Application Form 2021 – 2022
ONGOING 2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR APPLICATIONS
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES, AND SCHOLARSHIPS
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS
Bursaries are available for Prospective students who need assistance. NSFAS bursaries are also available for south Africans prospective students and other bursaries . Prospective students are encourage to apply for these bursaries and should enquire at the college as to what bursaries are available for the course that they would like to study. The college will provide the application forms and oversee the application process.
Age should not be a barrier for you to enroll. The college admits people of all age who apply into the college. Read through the following sections to know the steps and processes concerning our admission.
All details about our applications and registration processes are available here.
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Prior to applying to Mnambithi TVET College you should have the following:
- All applicants must have a proof of their registration fee payment.
- Certified copy of Identity documents/ birth certificate( compulsory for SA citizens) and certified copy of Passport(foreign students).
- Exam Results: Latest academic results/qualifications. Grade 11 and 12 are the best.
- A unique email address will be needed when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Focuses on providing people equal access to quality vocational education and training programmes that will answer the needs of the people and the labour market, the college offers diverse courses that fits into the categories below for all candidate interested in studying at the college can choose to study.
- Business Unit Programmes
- Diploma Courses
- Skills Training Programmes
- National Certificate Vocational
For more information on our course visit here.
Application forms may be obtain at any of the campuses. Only first time students may apply online via the website. For more information about our applications, kindly contact our Central Office or any of our campuses using the contact details provided below. Also, for any other enquiries you can contact us using the same contact information provided.
Tel: 036 631 0380
|Ezakheni [B] Skills Centre:
Tel: +27(036) 636 1017
Tel: +27(036) 637 4782
|Ezakheni [E] Campus:
Tel: +27(036) 634 1020
|Ezakheni [A] Campus:
Tel: +27(036) 636 2733
Tel: +27(036) 342 9800
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW WHEN FILLING IN THE FORMS
Please read the following thoroughly before you fill in this form.
- All students applying for the first time must completely fill the forms.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and his/her legal guardian if the applicant is not of age(below 18 years).
- Your application will be delayed if any question is left unanswered or applicant or his/her legal guardian refuse to sign the legal undertakings. Ensure the application is well complete before submitting or will be returned to you for completion.
- All writings should be in block letters and with a black ink.
- The deadline for applications will be provided by the College at the start of the respective academic calendar or when programmes are full, no matter which occurs first.
For more information, please visit the college’s official website here