King Hintsa TVET College Registration 2023–2024
King Hintsa TVET College Registration 2023 – 2024 – See Details Below:
- Certified copy of id/birth certificate or passport.
- Certified copy of senior certificate or equivalent. If still in grade 12, marks obtained in grade 11 together with a most recent grade 12 mark. If you attend any college, an original academic record and a certificate or certified copies of other certificates obtained previously.
- NCV: evidence of grade 9 as the highest grade passed certified copy of id/birth certificate and certified copies of parent’s id or Guardian, where applicable.
- International students: certified copies of passport, study permit and evaluation certificate from SAQA (were necessary).
- Fees as per the policy of the institution in collaboration with DHET.
- Application Form, Bursary Form and CAS data Form
- Programme with steps for registration
- Code of conduct
- Information on selection and placement assessment and dates
- Instructions to fill in biographical data
- Staff members here must man an enquiry desk with full knowledge of campus offerings, minimum requirements for courses, etc.
- At enquires, desk students will be advised on how to obtain outstanding documents.
- The enquiry desk must keep records of those they helped and how they have been helped.
- Information about accommodation on different campuses
- Hostel rules and regulations
Handing Application Forms
- The students may now fill in their final choices.
- They will then approach the SSS with the completed documents.
- Once the SSS has approved the forms being filled incorrectly, the student may go on to the registration process.
Administration of Psychometric Test
- One SSS officer explains the placement tool and its purpose, and also explains the whole process from writing the placement quiz up to the final stage when they have been given their student packs.
- Students should be ushered into the venue according to the computers/seats available.
- Once the placement test for the success tool has been completed the results are to be filled in on a data form.
Bursary and Means Test
- All bursary processes are explained to students by the bursary officer.
- The bursary will be allocated to deserving students through the means test.
- Once the students have been placed in the appropriate career choices through the PACE test.
- The students can proceed to register.