How to Apply to Mpumalanga University 2022-2023
Below is a breakdown of how to apply to UMP (University of Mpumalanga). You will find instructions on the online application as well as the hardcopy application.
In a few minutes, you’ll know everything you need to know to apply to UMP. Get it, got it, go!
University of Mpumalanga application breakdown:
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle.
UNIVERSITY OF MPUMALANGA ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Application to UMP is basically Manual and Online by following the steps stated below. To become a student at the University of Mpumalanga, UMP, you have to note the following:
Application must be made on the prescribed forms and must reach the University of Mpumalanga (UMP) before the closing date. Forms are obtainable electronically from www.ump.ac.za or from the following UMP Campuses and sites of delivery.
- Mbombela Campus Cnr R40 and D725 Roads Mbombela 1200
- Siyabuswa Campus Bheki Msundi Street Siyabuswa 0472
Completed application forms should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR post/courier to:
- The Registrar UMP Mbombela Campus C/r R40 and D725 Roads Mbombela 1200
- Private Bag X11283 Mbombela 1200
- Deliver by hand to: Any campus or delivery site on the university Front desk: 013 002 0800 Enquiries: 013 002 0810
University of Mpumalanga UMP ONLINE APPLICATION 2022-2023 STEP BY STEP PROCESS.
- Step 1: Click On The Student Portal Link On The Ump Website Home Page
- Step 2: Click On New Application
- Step 3: Capture Your Biographical Information And Save To Generate Your Reference /Student Number And Pin Code To Be Used To Proceed With Your Application
- Step 4: Put Your Student Number / Reference Number
- Step 5: Click On Applications To Proceed With Your Application
- Step 6: Click On View Application Rules And Click On “I Accept” After Reading
- Step 7: Click On “Next Step” To Proceed To The Next Step
- Step 8: Load Your Scanned Documents, I.E. Certified Id, Results And Proof Of Payment (R150). Banking Details Are On Application Rules Under Step No 1
- Step 9: Click On Upload Document
- Step 10: Select Your Scanned Document From The Source File And Click On Save. Close The Window And Click On Next Step
- Step 11: Click On The Grey Radio Button On The Right Of Each Block To Select The Subect.
- Step 12: Click On “Next Step” To Proceed To The Next Step
- Step 13: Select The School From Grey Radio Button
- Step 14: Complete This Form If You Were Enroled In Another Instituition, Save And Click Next Step
- Step 15: Type In The Programme You Wish To Enrol For And Click The Search Button
- Step 17: Select Period Of Study, E.G First Year. Type Acedemic Preference (I.E. 1 = First Choice; 2 = Second Choice Etc) , Click On Save And Continue. Next Step
- Step 18: Check If Your Biographical Information Was Captured Correctly And Ensure All Your Documents Are Loaded On Certificate Seen, Click On Save And Proceed To The Next Step
- Step 19: Click On Communication Type If You Want To Make Changes On Your Communication Details
- Step 20: View The Programmes You Have Applied For
- Step 21: View Your Application Status
- Step 22: View If You Have Gone Through All The Processes
END OF ONLINE APPLICATION, OUTCOME FOR APPLICATION TAKES UP TO 4 TO SIX WEEKS AFTER CLOSING DATE
CLOSING DATES: KINDLY NOTE THAT OUR APPLICATION CLOSING DATE HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Application Fee
- An administration fee, as indicated on the application form, must accompany each application. This money is non-refundable.
- A registration fee of R3500.00 is payable on registration. Students who take their place at the UMP will have this fee deducted from their tuition fees.
- A limited number of spaces is available to accommodate students at all campuses. Please enquire at the relevant campus for more information.
- A deposit of R2000.00 is payable on registration to secure a place in the residences. Students who take their place in residence will have this deposit deducted from their fees.
University of Mpumalanga, UMP Application for International Students
Before being permitted to register at UMP, international students are required to show proof of:
- Valid passport and study permit
- SAQA verification certificate
- Proof of financial means (bank statements, bursaries, cash available/traveller’s cheque to
- cover envisaged living expenses during the sojourn in the Republic and to pay tuition fees)
It is strongly advised that foreign students approach the South African Embassy in their home countries for more information or requirements before they come to the Republic of South Africa to study. Alternatively, applicants may visit the Department of Home Affairs at www.dha.gov.za
es: 013 002 0001