Flavius Mareka TVET College NSFAS Application 2023-2024
Flavius Mareka TVET College NSFAS Application 2023 – 2024 – See Details Below:
THE NSFAS (DHET) STUDENT BURSARY SCHEME
Who can apply?
- Only South African citizens are eligible for this bursary scheme
- A student must be registered for or intend to register for an NC(V)
or Report 191 course on a full-time basis
- Financially needy students with academic potential
- Evidence of good academic performance should be provided
- It should be noted that applying for a bursary does NOT guarantee that it will be allocated to you
Click here to sign your LAF or SOP online
Enter your ID Number and click on the search button
Once you have clicked on the search button you will receive your One Time Pin (OTP) either as an EMAIL or SMS.
See Also: Flavius Mareka TVET College Bursaries
Please note that if you are a minor under the age of 18 at the time your LAF or SOP is ready to be signed online then your legal guardian or parent will Receive the OTP and will need to follow steps 4 – 9
Enter the OTP* sent to you from NSFAS * If you have not received an OTP click the resend OTP button
Click on the login button
Read the LAF or SOP by clicking on the folder icon
Enter your cellphone number and email address
Agree to the funder’s terms and conditions by clicking on the checkbox
See Also: Flavius Mareka TVET College NSFAS
Click on the submit button A One Time Pin (OTP) is a Personal Identification Number (PIN) that NSFAS will send only once to your cellphone number to confirm that you are the person logging in to accept the LAF or SOP.