Ehlanzeni TVET College Online Application 2023-2024
Ehlanzeni TVET College Online Application
Ehlanzeni TVET College is a registered public Technical and Vocational Education and Training College. The purpose of Ehlanzeni TVET College is to provide program-based vocational and occupational training within the further education and training band in order to respond to the human resource, economic and development needs of South Africa.
ONGOING ACADEMIC YEAR APPLICATIONS
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES, AND SCHOLARSHIPS
CONTACTS, LOCATION, AND CAMPUSES
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS
The purpose of Ehlanzeni TVET College is to create a quality teaching and learning environment in which students can acquire the necessary knowledge, practical skills and applied vocational and occupational competence as well as the necessary attributes required for employment, self-employment, entry to a particular vocation, occupation or trade or into a higher education institution in order to respond to the human resource, economic and development needs of South Africa.
Online Application Details of Ehlanzeni TVET College
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Ehlanzeni TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Courses Offered BY Ehlanzeni TVET College
The college offers a wide variety of courses to live up to its vision as the provider of Education and Training Excellence. The college courses lead to learning and An extensive selection of skills programmes ensures that the College is also meeting the need for skills training at a grassroots level. The college offers the following programmes in National Certificate (Vocational)
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Pre-Vocational Learning Programme
Each campus offers a different programme, for more information on all the courses offered in each campus check it here.
How to Apply | Ehlanzeni TVET College Online Application
Below is the step-by-step guide to Applying to Ehlanzeni TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need an email address when filling out the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling out the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include a certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Not sure what to study or simply need more information? Contact the college officials on:
29 Bell Street Nelspruit 1200
Tel: 013 752 7105
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING OUT THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
1. This form must be completed by all students applying to college for the first time.
2. The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS
Check out the full list of campuses and their locations by clicking here.
For more information, kindly visit their website.
SEE ALSO :