Ehlanzeni TVET College NSFAS 2022 – 2023
Ehlanzeni TVET College NSFAS Application 2022 – 2023 – Apply Now:
Ehlanzeni College offers DHET NSFAS bursaries to students who meet the requirements set out by the funder.
These bursaries are not administrated or allocated by Ehlanzeni College, but the college only assists students with the application process. However, the allocation of funds is done by the National Student Financial Aid Scheme. Therefore, Ehlanzeni College is also not responsible for the payment of students’ allowance as it is part of the 32 TVET colleges’ e-Wallet System.
Who qualifies for NSFAS funding?
- All South African citizens.
- Every recipient of the SASSA grant qualifies for funding.
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum.
- A person with a disability – combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum.
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
What the bursary scheme covers for TVET?
- Accommodation in an urban area for R25,200 per annum.
- A peri-urban area accommodation for R18,900 per annum.
- Rural area accommodation for R15,750 per annum.
- College accommodation (Hostels) for R33,000 per annum.
- Transport (up to 40 km from the institution) for R7,350 per annum.
- Incidental/personal care allowance for R2900 per annum.
- Tuition fee per approved DHET fee structure.