CTI Education Group Application Form 2024
The CTI Education Group Application Form for 2024 is expected to open from 1 April to 30 November 2024.
Therefore CTI Education Group encourages prospective students to apply for online visa the application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2024 academic year.
How to Apply CTI Education Group Application Form 2024
In order to apply CTI Education Group Application Form, you will need the following:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
To apply CTI Education Group Application Form 2024
How to apply CTI Education Group Application Form 2024
- Go to
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
CTI Education Group Application Forms 2024
University of Cape Town Application Forms for 2024 admissions will become available in April 2024.
When to Apply CTI Education Group Application Forms 2024
University of Cape Town Application Forms will open from April to November 2024.
Here are the CTI Education Group Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11 or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full-Time Nated Courses
Application fee (new students only) and class fees are payable on registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of the ID of the Learner.
- Two certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Guardian.
- One ID-size photo of the Learner.
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.