Apply at Capricorn TVET College 2021-2022
Apply at Capricorn TVET College 2021 – 2022 – See Details Below:
- A year-end school report for Grades 11 or 12 certificate; or
- An NQF 1 qualification; or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2; or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2
- Grade 9 and 10 will be considered only in exceptional cases
Kindly check the links below before your proceed:
WHAT ARE EXIT OPPORTUNITIES AT FET COLLEGES?
See Also: Capricorn TVET College Prospectus
Students will have the following options:
Access workplace opportunities in a work environment or sector relevant to his/her vocational specialization (such as a bank/insurance company after doing the Financial, Economics and Accounting programme).
- Access the workplace with the occupational specialization he/she might have opted for through the 4th subject option (such as Motor Mechanics after opting for Automotive Repair and Maintenance)
- Progress into higher education
- Pursue further training at the same/horizontal level